Australia is one of the smallest continent and its sixth largest country in the world. It is mainly known for its high-quality education to all their international aspirants around the world. It also allows its students with opportunities to work there and reside there permanently. Australia has a diversity of Education and technology.
- One of the most popular study abroad destinations.
- Cost of living ranges between AUD660-AUD1760 per month.
- Cost of Education-AUD13000 to AUD45000.
- Scholarships and bursaries starting from 10%-100%.
- Allowed 20hrs per week part-time work.
- 2-4 years Post Study Work after Graduation